By using our Products and/or Services and/or providing your personal data to us, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified, and does not include data where identifying information has been removed. We may collect the following list of information from you:
- Contact data, which includes telephone numbers and email addresses
- Identity data, which includes telephone numbers and email addresses
- Technical data, which includes internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other information about the devices you use to access the Products and Services
- Usage data, which includes information about how you use our Services, and information automatically sent by your web browser, computer, or other device and
- Marketing and Communications data, which includes your preferences in receiving our newsletters and any other forms of marketing materials and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and disclose Anonymised Data, which is data derived from personal data but does not generally constitute personal data as it does not reveal your identity (e.g. collection of technical data from individual users’ usage of Aicadium products). However, if we combine or connect the Anonymised Data with other data such that we can identify you, this Policy shall apply to such combined data.
How is the data collected and where is it stored
We may collect your personal data in the following ways:
- information you submit or make available to us, such as creating an account with us to use our Services or providing our personnel with information to facilitate your use of the Services
- information we collect about your use of our Services, including technical data automatically collected about your devices, browsing actions and patterns via cookies, server logs and other similar technologies and
- information provided to us by third parties (including information provided by our clients and partners) where we are the data intermediary
Your personal data is generally stored in Singapore and/or the United States by us and our trusted service providers.
How the data is used
We do not sell or trade your personal data. The purposes for which personal data collected by Aicadium from you may be used and/or shared with third parties include but are not limited to:
- processing and maintaining your account with us
- enabling Aicadium to operate its Products and Services
- analysing, improving and optimising the Products and Services
- contacting you about your account and providing customer service support
- sharing Anonymised Data to prospective partners
- complying with the law, rules, regulations, court orders, directives from law enforcement agencies or statutory bodies including stock exchanges and securities or industry regulators (“Law”) or enforcing legal rights and remedies
- keeping you informed about our Products and Services, including via newsletters, blogposts, events, press releases and resources we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us
- conducting research and statistical analysis
- backing up our systems to provide for disaster recovery
- upgrading or diagnosing issues with the Products and Services
- detecting or investigating prohibited, illegal, fraudulent or unauthorised activities
- protecting the rights and safety of our customers, staff and the public and
- any other purpose which we may notify to you from time to time
If you wish to opt out of receiving our marketing materials, you may unsubscribe from the mailing list via the unsubscribe facility in the communication, or contact us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also committed to complying with the Do Not Call (“DNC”) provisions under the PDPA and will only call or send marketing messages to your telephone number if you have given us your consent, have not registered with the national DNC registry or we are permitted to do so under applicable Laws. We will only share your personal data where you have consented to such disclosure, or where the disclosure is required or permitted by Law, or with parties who have a reasonable requirement for such access. Such parties may include Aicadium’s subsidiaries, associated companies, affiliates, agents, contractors and service providers, including but not limited to technology, marketing and logistics providers, credit card and payment processing companies, lawyers, auditors, professional advisers, investors and business partners. We do not control and shall not be responsible for the collection, use and protection of your personal data by any party with whom we share your personal data. In the event that the recipients of your personal data are located outside Singapore, you agree that we may transfer your personal data subject to us using reasonable efforts to ensure that the standard of protection afforded to your personal data is comparable to the protection afforded under the PDPA.
We retain personal data for as long as the purpose for which the data was collected exists. Thereafter we will destroy or delete the information or remove the association between you and the data, unless otherwise required by Law or accounting or business requirements.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to any data to employees, agents, contractors and other third parties on a need-to-know basis. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where legally required to do so. However, no security measure is infallible and Aicadium does not warrant, represent, or undertake in any way that your personal data and/or communications will always remain private and safe, and we hereby disclaim all liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any loss, theft, unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copy, modification, or other action relating to any personal data held by us unless such loss is directly caused by our gross negligence, willful default or fraud.
Withdrawal, Access, Correction and Erasure of your personal data
Should you wish to withdraw consent to our collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data, obtain access, make corrections to or request erasure of your personal data records, you may log in to the relevant account created with us (if any) to do any of the foregoing, failing which you may contact us via email@example.com. Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing the Products and Services to you or administer any contractual relationship in place, and this may also result in the termination of any agreements with us and your being in breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings, and our legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved. Save as provided in the foregoing, you will not generally have to pay any fee to or access, correct or erase your personal data. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, or we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
To optimise your experience, we may collect data via “cookies”, web beacons and other tracking technology. A cookie is a small file stored on your hard drive that enables us to recognise your browser and provide features personalised for you. If you do not wish to accept cookies from us, please change the settings on your web browser, computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to enjoy certain features of the Channels.
If you have any questions about this Policy, or wish to update your personal data records, please contact our Data Protection Officer via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will endeavour to get back to you within a reasonable period of time. You are responsible for providing accurate and updated information.
We reserve the right to revise this Policy from time to time. In the event of a corporate reorganisation, merger, amalgamation or other similar event, your information may be transferred in order to enable the continued provision of Services to you.
This policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Singapore law without giving any effect to principles of conflicts of laws, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.